Table of Contents
OpenVPN: macOS (with Tunnelblick)
- Double-click on the downloaded .dmg file and double-click on the Tunnelblick icon. Authorize the application if needed. You might be asked the username and password of your administrator account.
- Accept to launch Tunnelblick, if prompted.
- Generate and download an OpenVPN configuration file: My account > Services: VPN > "Generate OpenVPN configuration file" > "Generate"
- If Tunnelblick did not ask for a configuration file, double-click on the downloaded .ovpn file to install it.
- Locate the Tunnelblick icon in the status bar at the top of the screen, usually between the time and the Spotlight icon. Click on it, then click on “Connect 'arethusa'”.
- Enter the VPN username and password.
Once connected, check your IP addresses.
To get the OpenVPN log, click on the Tunnelblick icon in the status bar, then click on “Details”.
en/vpn/openvpn_macos_tunnelblick.txt · Last modified: 2022-03-04 18:05 by admin